Unit Membership Inventory
Are your boys and girls registered with the Boy Scouts of America? Are you sure? On average, 1 Scout is unregistered in every unit. If your scouts are not registered, they would or could be victims of the following;
- No BSA insurance coverage
- Advancement record problems
- Missing important communications
- Boys Life subscription problems
All units are required to send in a copy of your unit’s complete roster by the end of April and October of each year.
- Email them to Bayou District Executive or the District Membership Chair.
- Bring a copy to the Monthly Roundtable on the first Wednesday of each month.
If we do not receive your unit's roster, your unit leadership will be contacted by phone.
Every Scout in your unit must be accounted for. Be Prepared!